Um, I agree with this list except one; you guess who I think sucks:
Intro by John McCain: "All the heroes of 9-11 and the war on terrorism that began that day, have reminded us what courage really looks like."
1. The First Responders: Passengers of Flight 93.
2. The Protector: Police Commissioner, Ray Kelly.
3. The Warrior: "Texas Good ol' Boy," Tommy Franks.
4. The Truth Teller: Clinton Counter-terrorism Czar, Richard Clarke
5. The Advocates: The 9-11 Widows, "the Jersey Girls."
6. The Enforcer: French Judge who "Lockes up more terrorists than anyone else," Jean-Louis Bruguiere
7. The Terrorist Hunter: Special Ops Vet, William McRaven
8. The Educator: Mountaineer, Greg Mortenson
9. The Civil Disobedient: College Student, Nathaniel Heatwole
10. The Innovator: Marine, David Karcher
11. The Warriors: Men and Women, The American Soldier (picture of Pat Tillman shown)
Um, if you guessed the lizard, Richard Clarke, counter-terrorism czar that did anything BUT prevent terrorism, you guessed right!!!
Second place goes to that Franco-frog Judge...whoever he is!