Kitty Litter is back and in full effect. She points out that while the media scoured the book, "My Lie" by William Jefferson Clinton, for Monica and Paula, many women are left unmentioned:
Here is the short (hehe) list provided by the Washington Times:
- Dolly Kyle Browning, a real estate lawyer and Clinton high school classmate who said she had an off-and-on-again romance with Mr. Clinton for 30 years.
- Sally Perdue, a former Miss Arkansas who said she had a four-month affair with him in 1983.
- Connie Hamzy, a self-proclaimed rock-and-roll groupie, who said Mr. Clinton propositioned her in 1984 while she was sunbathing by a Little Rock hotel pool.
- Juanita Broaddrick, a gubernatorial campaign volunteer who said Mr. Clinton raped her during a nursing-home-operators convention in Little Rock in April 1978.
- Bobbie Ann Williams, a one-time Little Rock prostitute who said Mr. Clinton fathered a child by her when he was the governor of Arkansas.
- Eileen Wellstone, an English woman who said Mr. Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near Oxford University where Mr. Clinton was a
student in 1969.
- Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fund-raiser who said Mr. Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a 1991 campaign trip, pinned her against the wall and put his hand under her dress.
- Christy Zercher, an airline flight attendant on Mr. Clinton's 1992 campaign plane, who said Mr. Clinton exposed himself and grabbed her breasts.
- Lencola Sullivan, a former Miss Arkansas and fourth runner-up in the Miss America pageant.
- Elizabeth Ward, a former Miss Arkansas and Miss America.
- Susie Whitacre, press aide to Mr. Clinton when he was governor.