Monday, June 21, 2004
After reading my friend Kitty Litter's rant about Elian Gonzales, I am reminded of an excellent book by David Limbaugh, Absolute Power: The Legacy of Corruption in the Clinton-Reno Justice Department.
Paul Krugman wrote a nice piece of fiction stating John Ashcroft was the worst Attorney General in history. Michelle Malkin and then Andrew McCarthy call-him to task on this lie.
Essentially, David Limbaugh outlines the war the Justice Department waged against Americans during Clinton's 8-year stint. Beyond Elian Gonzales we should remember:
3. Red China's bankrolling his campaign
5. Oklahoma City Bombing (McVeighs impetus was Waco)
6. Turning the White House into a Howard Johnson
7. Pay for Pardons
8. Lying Under Oath (Attorney General Janet Reno didn't know this was a crime?)
9. On and on...pictures are speak for themselves: