John F. Kerry has a BRILLIANT foreign policy that will obviously bring all kinds of allies to our side in the war on terror. This is Kerry's five point plan:
1. Send my sister to Austrailia to tell Aussies that a vote for Bush will endager them.
2. Condemn all the allies we currently have.
3. Use the word retreat as often as possible.
4. Scare aspiring teenagers into fleeing with threats of a new military draft with a bill in congress by democrats.
5. Shit all over the person spearheading the Iraqi stive toward democracy.