Sunday, July 18, 2004

Senator KKK Bryd on Meet the Press

Remember my article about the Company You Keep?

This man is a Democrat...are you?

Sen. Byrd, 1947: "[I would] never submit to fight beneath that banner (the American flag) with a Negro by my side. Rather I should die a thousand times, and see old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

Sen. Byrd, 2001: "There are white niggers. I've seen a lot of white niggers in my time. I'm going to use that word. We just need to work together to make our country a better country, and I'd just as soon quit talking about it so much."

Makes you wanna run out and buy this jackass' book; obviously Senator Byrd knows his stuff!



Thanks Michelle.

No comments:

Bookmark Widget