Friday, July 23, 2004

Current Reading



This book, so far, is excellent. It begins with a thoughtful forward by Robert Novak and then starts the book with a "Cast of Characters" listing all the important players in Clinton's failed terrorism policy.

Most touching is his dedication to Barbara Olson, a friend and colleague that died when her plane crashed into the Pentagon. I am only 50 pages into the book, but it reads like a novel and I suspect will quickly jump to my top twenty political books.

What have I read in the last year? These are the books with a 1-5 star (*) rating:

01. Statecraft by Margaret Thatcher (****)
02. Treason by Ann Coulter (****)
03. Slander by Ann Coulter (*****)
04. Weapons of Mass Distortion by L. Brent Bozell (****)
05. Michael Moore Is a Big Fat Stupid White Man by J. Clarke, D. Hardy (****)
06. Hating America by John Gibson (****)
07. Absolute Power by David Limbaugh (*****)
08. Invasion by Michelle Malkin (****)
09. If It's Not Close, They Can't Cheat by Hugh Hewitt (****)
10. Misunderestimated by Bill Sammon (***)
11. Waiting for the Barbarians by Lewis Lapham (***, even though he's a liberal)
12. The Case for Israel by Alan Dershowitz (****)
13. Age and Guile by PJ O'Rourke (**)
14. Official Handbook of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy by Mark W. Smith (***)

I am woefully behind my usual 50 books (one a week) so I need to get reading!

Also, please check out my three lists of suggested reading and listening:

Music Metrics: A Primer

Literature: A Primer

Politics: A Primer

No comments:

Bookmark Widget