Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Comment Rules

With my site receiving more traffic and my similar run-ins with comment-bombs like my friends at Kitty Litter and Kerry Haters, I cribbing their rules with some changes. My comment policy is as follows:

1. Don't hijack the threads. Only post comments relating to the topic. If you want to start a discussion on something different, make a one or two sentence suggestion in the comments section and I will provide a post to discuss it.

2. Don't post more than two comments in a row. It's like opening a Christmas present to find a tacky sweater when I see "20 comments" only to find there's 19 comments by one person bloviating.

3. No abuse of the bloggers. Factually based abuse of political figures allowed provided it's on-topic.

4. Do not link to any posts that advocate violence or criminal activity or other actions we may deem undesirable. Anything reference material to the comment is welcome, but no advertising. Please use trackback if the option is available.

5. No player haters. If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen.

6. We reserve the right to change these rules at any time without notice.

No comments:

Bookmark Widget