"Here's a question that the Democrats never really answer; how many times do the exact same ballots have to be recounted before the Democrats will concede that Bush won? Let's recap shall we?Also, if you check out Weapons of Mass Distortion by L Brent Bozell, he does an entire chapter regarding the untold story of the hundreds of thousands of Florida panhandle voters that just didn't vote because the media said Al Gore already won. Remember, the panhandle is very conservative AND in the Central Time Zone--which means they still had over an hour to vote when all the media outlets said Gore won.
- Bush won the first machine recount.
- Bush won the 2nd machine recount.
- Bush won when the absentee votes were added in. Incidentally, this should have been the end of it according to Florida law written before the election.
- Bush won the recount mandated by the Florida State Supreme Court that was ruled unconstitutional by the USSC 9-0. The USSC then ruled another FSSC recount unconstitutional 7-2 and stopped any further recounts via a 5-4 vote.
- Bush won the recount after the election done by the Miami Herald. Here's a headline and the first paragraph...
"REVIEW SHOWS BALLOTS SAY BUSH
Republican George W. Bush's victory in Florida, which gave him the White House, almost certainly would have endured even if a recount stopped by the U.S. Supreme Court had been allowed to go forward."
- Bush also won a 2nd recount done after the election by eight media groups. Here's what the New York Times, certainly not a Bush supporting paper, had to say about that. I am quoting the headline and the first paragraph...
"Study of Disputed Florida Ballots Finds Justices Did Not Cast the Deciding Vote
A comprehensive review of the uncounted Florida ballots from last year's presidential election reveals that George W. Bush would have won even if the United States Supreme Court had allowed the statewide manual recount of the votes that the Florida Supreme Court had ordered to go forward"
Tuesday, July 27, 2004
My brother still talks about a stolen election and the haze of conspiracy Michael Moore painted in F9/11 made matters worse. But John Hawkins reminds us of the FACTS (remember, Dems don't like facts):