Monday, July 26, 2004
Democratic National Quaqmire
Please be sure to balance your information from the DNC infomercial which would appropriately be titled, "Sheep in Wolf's Clothing," trying to obscure John Kerry's 20 years in the US Senate by surrounding him with people in uniform and saying the words "safe" and "secure" as many times as possible in four days.
You can obviously check back here often; check out the blogs listed under my fav'rites; read the news sources I also list and check out Bush's blog here.
Make sure you read Kitty Litter's roundup of events...she's obtained an advanced copy of the DNC ceremonies.
FIRST DAY OF DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION:
• 6:00pm- Opening---- flag burning ceremony.
• 6:05pm- Pledge of Allegiance to the United Nations
• 6:10pm- Secular words by Revs. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton
• 6:30pm- Antiwar concert by Barbra Streisand.
• 6:45pm- Ted Kennedy proposes a toast
• 7:00pm- Tribute to France.
• 7:10pm- Collect offerings for al-Zawahri defense fund.
• 7:30pm- Tribute to Germany.
• 7:45pm- Antiwar rally moderated by Michael Moore.
• 8:25pm- Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
• 8:30pm- Terrorist appeasement workshop.
• 9:00pm- Homosexual marriage ceremony for male and female same-sex partners.
• 9:30pm- CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN strongly urge defeat of President Bush.
• 10:00pm- Posting the Iraqi Colors by Sean Penn and Tim Robbins
• 10:10pm- Reenactment of Kerry's fake medal toss.
• 10:20pm- Solo -- Howard Dean, 'Yeeearrrrrrrg!'
• 10:30pm- Abortion demonstration by N.A.R.A.L.
• 10:40pm- Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
• 10:50pm- Special thanks to the New York Times & Washington Post.
• 11:00pm- Multiple homosexual marriage ceremony for threesomes and other kinky groups.
• 11:15PM- Workshop -- How To Maximize Welfare.
• 11:30pm- Pep rally -- Saddam Hussein Legal Defense Fund.
• 11:50PM- Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
• 12:00pm- Nomination of John Kerry for President.
• 1:00am - Nomination of obscure born loser for Vice-President.
• 2:00am- Rest, Recovery, and Sobering-Up Recess
• 5:00am-- Ted Kennedy will conduct a swimming and water safety class.