I just blew my wad!
Anyone who's ever used an HP iPaq knows it's the closest thing to owning a tricorder. But it lacked push-through email, internet anywhere (unless you strung out a cord to attach it to your cellphone--or if you had a bluetooth enabled phone), or one of those nifty cameras.
But true to form, HP has announced the release of the best thing I've ever seen in my entire life! The new HP 6315:
Satisfy all your mobile communication needs with one compact device: the new HP iPAQ h6315 Pocket PC with mobile phone and camera! This is the first and smallest handheld featuring integrated three-way wireless capabilities (GSM, GPRS, WLAN, and Bluetooth®).
T-Mobile is the exclusive service provider for the HP iPAQ h6315. Service plans and coverage information will be available on August 26, 2004.
• Communicate effectively: Access the Internet, e-mail, send text messages, and make wireless phone calls with the GSM/GPRS global voice and data wireless network
• Ensure that your system runs smoothly with Microsoft® Windows® Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC (phone edition)
• Synchronize with your PC, print photos and documents, and more (via Bluetooth)
• Get turn-by-turn driving directions for anywhere in the United States by accessing the iPAQ navigation system (via Bluetooth, sold separately)
• Snap a photo with the built-in camera and share it immediately with others
• Compose e-mail, notes, and instant messages fast with the removable (snap-on) thumb keyboard
• Treat your eyes to crisp viewing on the large (3.5"), transflective color display
• Stay powered up with the rechargeable, removable Lithium-Ion battery