Thursday, October 21, 2004

Whales Cannot Sue Military/Bush

Every conservative out there should watch Penn & Teller's bullshit religiously. They had an episode disparaging PeTA saying, "if animals have rights, will we jail all the lions who eat dear." It sounded ridiculous until today, when the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals HEARD A CASE (!) where someone sued the military on behalf of whales and dolphins for damage caused by Navy sonar.

I remember dealing with a dolphin lover in high school; she was all for going against tuna fisherman because of the dolphins they killed. I asked her, "what about the Tuna?"

It's always about beautiful animals...

1 comment:

igm said...

my apologies for posting a criticism of your otherwise fun and informative blog, but I don't think you actually remember this from high school, I think you remember this from No Cure For Cancer.

Bookmark Widget