Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Kerry Lies During Martin Luther King Ceremony

In January 2003, speaking at a Martin Luther King, Jr. celebration, John F. Kerry said:
I remember well April, 1968 - I was serving in Vietnam -- a place of violence -- when the news reports brought home to me and my crewmates the violence back home - and the tragic news that one of the bullets flying that terrible spring took the life of that unabashedly maladjusted citizen.
There's just one problem, he wasn't in Viet Nam until November of 1968! What a liar!

UPDATE: Kerry was of the coast of Viet Nam on a ship; therefore, I apologize to John Kerry for calling him a liar.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

A real streeeeeeeeeetch, though. I've seen this same point elsewhere, so you're not alone. Kerry has lied about other things which means which means I'll always wonder when he is and when he isn't.

Bookmark Widget