Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Weapons of Mass Destruction


John Trever 06.18.03

I bit my tongue following an article in the World Tribune that outlined a report delivered to the UN Security Council which stated Iraq dismantled and moved its WMD to Syria. I only heard one other article stating this claim on WND.com but didn't want to jump to conclusions. I figured I would wait until more media outlets started reporting on this.

But to my surprise (not), the mainstream media did not report it. But I found two other sources for this information so I feel comfortable posting it.

Ignored Discoveries


Original Report from GeoStrategy Direct and WorldNewsDaily


World Tribune Article

Partisan Analysis

Where Did This Come From?

Mustard Gas Too?

But Why No Curiosity?

No comments:

Bookmark Widget